We like to
follow many of the standard, proven conventions for configuring a business network. Security is always a high priority, so any server at your site will be secured and stabilized and at least two forms of automated backup will be setup. Next, we typically debug all the workstations and install defensive programs. This tuneup produces a fast, stable network that will now have become a no or low maintenance system.
The initial process described above varies somewhat but is often completed in
less than a day! After the tuneup phase we'll make any necessary recommendations related to
security, software, hardware, upgrades, etc. We'll explain technologies you may not be aware of so you can make the call as to whether they fit your business needs.
* Novell, Windows 2000, 2003, 2008 Servers
* Debug and Defend Workstations
* Connect Offices Using the Internet
* Setup Comprehensive Computer Security
* Setup Multiple Redundant Backup Systems
* Install Wiring, Hardware & Software Upgrades
* Comprehensive Support